Meow-yawn! What was it with all those noises last night. Bright lights, flash-bangs. I just don't get these humans sometimes - you'd think they had something to celebrate or something... all kicked off at the same time from all around. Very strange behaviour if you ask me....meow...
So been here another week and I think I'm staying?? Nice lady stopped stuffing nasty pill things down my throat last week and started feeding me some tuna... MWAH! did taste a bit weird at first (must have been the white dust on top), but I'm never gonna complain about tuna. No way!
Have ventured around the place quite a bit now my mouth is all healthy again, felt it was about time I started putting myself about a bit.... although the pesky big black cat dude is still around (although he wasn't yesterday which was like FREEDOM!)... but he's back now... humm
Still I've found my way out into the big wide world of my back garden - mega exciting... particularly as I no longer need to use that little house bathroom thing I've had to use the last week or so... Yes I can go out and dig up the flower beds and lay one big cat **** in there instead. Nothing like fresh air on your bum whilst you're doing that if you ask me :o) ... as long as no one (or cat) is looking that is otherwise it's just a bit embarrassing.
Keep on trying to say hello to the nice lady of the house - not sure she likes me though. I mean it's like 4 meow'clock nice time of night to be up and saying hello to the ladies if you ask me - so why doesn't she like me coming onto the bed and dribbling? Still I have had a few little purry moments, nothing too serious mind as I am a tough little kitty-cat you know and I don't want to play too many cute cat cards all in one go.
Had to go back (AGAIN) to the doc's yesterday - went with the older big dude too! Ha! I got a bit of a stroke my the nice doc although she did jab me in the neck with a needle which was slightly unpleasant, then she wanted some blood too (I think she was a cat-vamp), but I got away light as the big guy (who was mightily miffed about being down there I can tell you) ended up having to stay!... and that was after he had some instrument shoved up his bum - believe me from the noise he made he didn't like that! But I wasn't complaining - his incarceration led to my temporary house freedom yesterday and last night - which was cool! He's back now though, actually I think he's been a little unwell (not that I'm feeling bad for him as he is one BIG tough cat)... so I'm giving him a wide berth really as an unwell BIG BAD moggy doesn't bode too well in my book. Although frankly he does look a little stupid (don't tell him I said so or he'll really duff me up), as he's got two shaved paws and a shaved neck (ok so I've got a shaved neck too but he does look daft)!!
My food seems to have moved downstairs - which I'm not sure I'm that keen on as I quite liked it being served to me in my room - they can't be paying the lady here enough or something... maybe I should just complain about the service and see what happens?
Something tells me I'm staying here longer then just a couple of weeks... but hey the birds (as in the tweety feathery things), look great from the window so maybe I'll find some ways to entertain myself :o)
Time to go and eat the other dude's food - he's currently snoring on the bed so I'm sure he won't mind (ok notice!!) Purrrrrr----yummmmmmm
Tuesday, 1 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment