Friday, 18 January 2008

I've got rabbies....

OK so not actually the lurgy but the anti-bodies! Yes my new vet has phoned the lady of the house to say the blood they took showed by body has worked it's magic (must have been one of those jabs they gave me??), and anyhow now I won't get rabbies - YES.... Apparently it means I can get a passport - now all I've got to figure out is how I can scam someone's credit card and book myself on some flights... and ok so I don't know where an airport is let alone figure out how to get there... But still - how special is that... my own passport. Better make sure they take a good picture of me for it?

This week in the Katski household has been going ok. The lady here has had a bit of a cold - it's been a bit dangerous being within sneeze distance (eugh)... I've done my best to look after her ensuring that I jump on the bed and provide extra amounts of slobber for bed time. For some reason she hasn't always appreciated it - I call it slobber art - she seems to deem it a wet mess... but she'll get it one day - I can see it now... patches of wet/ dry duvet freeze dried and mounted .. .I'm telling you it's artistic... I gave the damp duvet huge amounts of paw action too - I'm sure it's helped her out... One day she'll understand

Something strange has happened in the kitchen area at the end of last week. Some giant washing contraption arrived meaning the big dude's food bowls and mine got moved.... didn't mind that as it gave me an excuse to chomp on some of his grub! Anyhow the lady somehow managed to get this big contraption fitted into this little hole in the kitchen (I stayed away whilst she was doing that - seemed to be a lot of swearing going on). The odd thing is - when we got our bowls moved back we lost a couple... So now Muffin and I have to share bowls..... but there's plenty of choice and actually I don't mind too much - it's not like I ever eat at the same time as the big dude (I sort of avoid that!).

We got caught sniffing each others noses again the other day. I still feel my safer option is to avoid the guy in the house - somewhat difficult when he tends to guard the living room door (lucky I'm MUCH faster then him!)..... We've actually been in the same room at the same time, now I'm getting a bit bolder. AND most exciting of all - I've made it around to the front of the house - get me! Even made it back to the correct front door too (that was luck!). Still, my favorite place is any window ledge inside... There's a picture of Muffin and I taking in the view just below - there were some lovely looking birds out there...


And then there's the picture of me and the money box....


And really if you leave a bag of washing on the landing what is a cat to do but to sleep on it...



Apparently my original Mum and Dad have made it to their new home and I've been told there's lots of DOGS there... aaagggghhhh just saying that word gives me the shivers! So I'm pretty pleased I haven't gone - I mean not only do I not speak the lingo but I'd be chased around too. So PHEW for that! Here's some pictures we've been sent through from Costa Rica - looks kinda cool to me!

I'd find this an interesting thing to try and catch:

This looks awesome!


I'm not so sure about this dude...

OK best go - it's daylight outside which means it must be time for me to sleep!

No comments: