OK so I'm not impressed with my blogging.. I mean it's been about... purr... 7 months.. what.. meow... that's not great is it... I mean how are you dudes supposed to know what I've been up to?!
So what news...
OK so I've settled into the big Katski household really well... the big dude sometimes tries to give me a bit of a left paw but I'm too quick for him and besides I do keep the big grey monster at bay outside (I AM THAT TOUGH) so really he should be grateful.
The lady continues to feed me well, and I even get to slobber in the bed most of the night. I'm still gobbing a bit too much to be honest but what can a little Katski with two teeth missing do?
Have some pictures on the ladies phone so will get those uploaded and share with you.
MEOW!
Hope everyone out there is cool for cats!
Slobbere...... drool ... purrr...
Monday, 4 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment