Friday, 15 August 2008

What collar?

Well I said (rather disgruntledly I may add), that I'd give this cat collar thing a go several months ago.... I only agreed as it was a lovely red number with "posh" written on it which I thought was quite apt.

Anyhow.... had enough of it frankly... so dumped it the other day. Lucky for me the Lady of the House (LOTH) doesn't know where and no sign of it reappearing yet... Ha!

Finally got LOTH to download some snaps so I can post a few for you.... these aren't terribly good quality because generally I only hang about for a picture for a few seconds so these were taken with the phone!

So first off - this is me taking cover from the big dude - he doesn't fit under the coffee table!

and just to prove we are kinda getting along, here's one showing that I am brave enough to actually eat at the same time (ok so I was particularly hungry that day - but still!).....


I recently took an interest in my neighbours house, good vantage point for a nose from their car. Muffin often goes in there and actually I've had a nose around a few times too, but there is some sort of female fluff monster living there so gotta be careful;

Said car is also quite a nice place for a snooze

and as you can see my collar didn't look too bad really;

Hope my Mum and Dad are doing well in Costa Rica - apparently it's rainy season over there right now..... kinda like it can be here but a lot worse I think.... so I'm kinda glad in a way that I didn't go. The duvet after all needs dribbling on and I don't like the rain!

No comments: