The other day we had a bit of a commition in the back garden. THE BIG GREY MONSTER cat, whom I usually see off decided to try his luck. Lucky Rosie (from next door) was sniffing around the garden first and kinda saw him off... Also LOTH was working from home and boy she does move fast when there's a feline intruder in our back patch.... I followed her out to see what was going on;
.jpg)
It was all over by the time I got out there, Muffin joined me too, I was watching one side of the garden, he was supposed to be watching over me but I think he got distracted by a bird or something??
I was beginning to think the big dude wasn't so big after all, but take a look at this picture - I know I'm a cute little kitten type compared to him.... or is it just the camera angle??.jpg)
Oh other exciting news is out neighours have a new bush in a plant pot outside their house. I love it;
All of us cats can't get enough of it. We often get caught with our paws up on the side and head buried right in the middle - it smells sooooo good!
Unfortunately I sniff it quite a bit which leads me to get a little confused ... having had a big sniffter the other day I settled down nicely on my doorstep... or so I thought... then the LOTH appeared from the next door house and pointed out I was in front of the wrong door... now that was a little embarrasing;
Oh and by the way, having watched quite a bit of the Olympics I did like what those dudes in the gymnastics, particularly the pommel horse thing - those guys can swing it. I tried this a bit myself on the windowsill.
However every time I splay my legs out I can't help but lick my arse. I think maybe I should give up on the gym thing?Sigh - well I'd better sign off and go scoff some biscuits! YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment